Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Halogen newbie. Hi all.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halogen newbie. Hi all.

Post  annie_dundas on 25.04.11 17:54

I bought my halogen oven on a whim when I saw it cheap somewhere about 6 months ago and it's brilliant.........for toasting crumpets and cheese......but I've no idea what else to do with it. A work colleague has had one for years and says she only ever bakes cakes in her conventionl oven now and everything else goes in the halogen. There was a booklet that came with the oven tha has half a dozen recipes in it non of whichI've been inspired to try. I have two boys 8 and 6 who are fussy about what they'll eat and I'm at a bit of a loss really. Why don't food manaufcturers put unstrictions on the back of the packaging with the grilling and microwave instructions? Surely it's time they did. Anyway I'm here now because my conventional oven packed up nd a new one isn't coming for a few days yet and I can't afford take outs as it's nearing the end of the month and I've got to use up what's in the freezer etc. Hoping I can find some inspiration here until and once the recipe books I've ordered show up. Maybe I'll get on so well that I wonder why I bought a new oven at all. You never know. Bye for now.
Annie. Wink

annie_dundas

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Halogen newbie. Hi all.

Post  Admin on 26.04.11 15:00

Welcome to the forum Annie,

I hope you have been able to find someting to cook for your boys. Check out the A to Z of recipes for some ideas.

annie_dundas wrote:Why don't food manaufcturers put unstrictions on the back of the packaging with the grilling and microwave instructions? Surely it's time they did.
When halogen ovens become so popular that you can buy one in the kitchen section of any shop just like you can buy a toaster, then may be food manufacturers will do that Smile

I am glad you're joined us

welcome

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  junie on 27.04.11 21:15

Welcome Annie Welcome

Have a good read around the forum and you'll soon be cooking with confidence.

junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum