Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halogen Oven Recipes
Ads Links
HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

Cheapest deals for Halogen ovens, recipe books and accessories.

Enter shop > HALOGEN OVEN SHOP

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Potential New User

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential New User

Post  lynnbarber on 25.02.11 17:07

Hi All

I am thinking of buying a halogen oven after watching demos on a well known shopping channel. After reading so many good and bad reviews about various makes I like the look of the 'Wolf 1300' advertised on Amazon. This comes with quite a few accessories and is a reasonable price. Has anyone any experience of this make?

lynnbarber

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential New User

Post  junie on 25.02.11 20:35

Hi and welcome Lynnbarber

Welcome

I haven't heard anything bad about this model and the Amazon package is a good price with all the accessories.

Good Luck with whichever model you decide upon.

junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Post  lynnbarber on 25.02.11 22:22

Thanks for that June. This forum is brill. I will be back.

lynnbarber

THANK YOU : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  junie on 25.02.11 23:42

free-happy-smileys-9 urwelcome

junie

THANK YOU : 373

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 26.02.11 10:13

lynnbarber wrote:Hi All I am thinking of buying a halogen oven after watching demos on a well known shopping channel. After reading so many good and bad reviews about various makes I like the look of the 'Wolf 1300' advertised on Amazon. This comes with quite a few accessories and is a reasonable price. Has anyone any experience of this make?
It has only 3 reviews at the moment but all 5 stars and the price is reasonable too for a 12 L oven.
Technical Details
Wolf Halogen Oven Technical Specification: Bowl External Diameter: 33cm, Total Height: 33cm (without extender ring), Total Height: 40cm (with extender ring), Internal depth: 16cm ( without extender ring), Internal depth: 23cm ( with extender ring), Bowl Capacity: Approx. 12 Litres, Voltage: 230v/50Hz, Rated Power: 1300w, Timer: 0-60 mins
So when you need greater cooking capacity in your kitchen to impress your family or guests with your culinary magic, you need the Wolf Halogen Oven
The superb value which the Wolf Halogen Oven offers doesn't stop here though. Once you've finished one of the best features is the Wolf Halogen Ovens unique self cleaning function which means - No washing up!
You get 2 wire trays - 1 for grilling, 1 for roasting and baking, or why not use both trays at the same time - giving you the ability of cooking entire meals. The design of these trays, makes them ideal for creating those healthier meals by allowing the fat to drain away.
You get a pair of tray removing tongs, You get a specially designed lid stand enabling you to safely place the hot lid to cool when removing your food, You get a frying pan, You get a steamer tray, AND You also get the fantastic 70mm oven height extender which increases the oven capcity from 12 litres to 16 litres, ideal when you have extra guests for dinner, giving you greater cooking capacity and making it ideal for those larger joints of meat, turkeys or even when baking large cakes or bread.
<iframe src="http://rcm-uk.amazon.co.uk/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0B08CF&t=websitforregi-21&o=2&p=8&l=as1&m=amazon&f=ifr&asins=B004D4ROIK" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

welcome to the forum LynnBarber

Admin
Admin

THANK YOU : 506

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrick on 26.02.11 12:15

Hi Lynn,

I bought the same HO about 4 weeks ago. I'm absolutely delighted with it, the accessory package, price and extremely fast delivery. I've cooked quite a few things in it, the last one being a lovely Yorkshire pudding.
Still getting used to the cooking times, because I'm eating 15 minutes earlier than usual!

Ken

kenrick

THANK YOU : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  hummingbird on 26.02.11 15:11

Hi Lynn i've been using the wolf 1300 from amazon for some time and although ho cooking isn't quite what they say I've found it to be really good. The only thing with this is you don't get much of a manual with it the recipe book is complete waste of time as it is very american, saying all that it cooks well once you get to grips with the timings which are bit over ambitious for most recipes but this site is great help there one other thing and it's just a personal view the breakfast accessory is a gimmick, but don't be put off there are so many ho's out there it helps to get a point of view, hope this may help you Suspect

hummingbird

THANK YOU : 69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 23:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum